In 2008, the Factory celebrated its 60th anniversary. Today, it is the largest plant in Poland specializing in the production of technological equipment for machining, and for many
for decades it has been at the forefront of this type of producer in the world. From 1948, the Equipment and Holders Factory produced locksmith and machine vices. In 1950, it launched the production of lathe chucks.